Concord Fund – 3 Real Estate
Concorde Fund-3 Real Estate is a sector fund investing in shares of real estate investment trusts.
Its assets are invested in shares of companies with special purpose of securitization of real estate assets as well as in shares of peer international companies traded on foreign exchanges.
It is appropriate for investors who are more likely to have a long-term investment horizon and seek to take advantage of the long-term trends in real estate markets.
On February 14, 2008, the nominal value per share has been reduced from BGN 100 to BGN 10. As a result, each investor owns 10 times more units.
Concord Fund 3 Real Estate
ISIN code: BG9000013060, UIC: 175088136
Investing in units of funds is done by transferring the desirable amount to its accumulation account. Holder: Concord Fund – 3 Real Estate, IBAN: BG88RZBB91551060627819. Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria EAD, Reason for payment: Subscription of units
Investment Structure of Stocks
- Business Properties 16.20%
- Business Properties and Vacation Properties 8.27%
- Commercial Properties and Residential Properties 15.39%
- Commercial Properties, Residential Properties and Holiday Properties 8.77%
- Commercial Properties, Residential Properties and Agricultural Land 4.42%
- Commercial Properties, Residential Properties, Agricultural Land and Holiday Properties 9.56%
- Holiday Properties Holiday Properties 13.83%
- Agricultural Land and Commercial Properties 4.42%
- Investments in Agricultural Land 4.66%
- Securitization of Receivables 1.64%
- Stocks 90.49%
- Receivables 0.90%
- Cash 8.61%
Актуално към 30.04.2022 г.
|Year to date|
|for the last 6 months|
|for the last 12 months|