Concord Fund – 1 Stocks and Bonds
The investment portfolio of Concord Fund – 1 Stocks and Bonds has a balanced profile.
In accordance with its investment objectives, the assets of the Fund are invested in fixed income equities and instruments of Bulgarian issuers. Up to 50% of its assets can be invested in shares and up to 60% of its assets – in fixed income instruments. The fund is appropriate for investors who are more likely to have a longer-term horizon of holding their investment and seek growth of their investment.
On February 14, 2008, the nominal value per share decreased from BGN 100 to BGN 10. As a result, each investor owns 10 times more units.
MF Concord Fund 1 Stocks and Bonds
ISIN code: BG9000007054, UIC 131502548
Investing in units of funds is done by transferring the desirable amount to its accumulation account. Holder: Concord Fund – 1 Stocks and Bonds, IBAN: BG13RZBB91551060585713. Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria EAD, Reason for payment: Subscription of units.
Investment Structure of Stocks
- Real Estate Transactions 13.64%
- Real Estate Management Intermediary Activity 0.27%
- Manufacturing 0.89%
- Construction 0.51%
- Creation and Dissemination of Information and Creative Products; Telecommunication 0.17%
- Transport, Warehousing and Post Office 0.43%
- Financial and Insurance Activities 32.12%
As at 30.06.2018
- Stocks 48.03%
- Bonds 32.64%
- Units of Collective Investment Schemes 7.02%
- Receivables 4.96%
- Cash 7.36%
|Year to date|
|for the last 6 months|
|for the last 12 months|